COO Security Solutions
I’m fascinated about potential of human being and find growth and learning key things in business and in my own life. Technical problems can be always solved, but human related issues are challenging ones. Change is interesting and continuous challenge. I think typically lack of process is not reason for failure but rather lack of buy-in from people. Leadership, in addition to vision and goal setting, is a lot about leading feelings and attitudes.
• Several years of experience in different kinds of leadership roles including coaching, of which last 3 years as a head coach in Ericsson R&D Finland. Currently responsible of organizational level coaching and culture development. I have great experience about intensive coaching sessions for groups with excellent feedback.
• 10 years of experience working in various project and line management roles. Proven track record of successful work across multidisciplinary teams in a global organization.
• Leader with ability to combine very strong result orientation with amazing people skills in a unique way.
• Several years of experience as a leadership team member.
• Several years experience as a line manager.
• 2 years as managing partner at the Entire Oy, company providing holistic wellbeing services. As an entrepreneur and I have gained hands-on experience from all main business management areas including business leadership of an organization, financial planning and controlling, contract management, sales and marketing management including planning and execution of marketing activities as well as entire HR management of company employees and contractors.
Why Emotional Intelligence beats IQ and AI? - Workshop Tuesday 31st of March 2020 08:00 - 10:00
In the era of fast technology evolution where increased computing power, machine learning and artificial intelligence are enabling the digitalization, we humans can cultivate our unique characteristics, emotions. Emotions have a strong influence on us. Being emotionally intelligent includes recognizing, understanding and managing our own emotions, as well as recognizing, understanding and influencing the emotions of others. In practice, this means being aware that emotions can drive our behavior and impact also others, as well as learning how to manage those emotions.
What is your capability for building emotions that take you forward? Luckily emotional intelligence is a skill that can be learned, developed and improved! Want to start learning with us?
In this 2 hour workshop we will differentiate Emotional intelligence and IQ (Intellectual Intelligence), and walkthrough the components of emotional intelligence. We will have concrete exercises that will help you growing your emotional intelligence.