Date & Address
Paasitorni is located in Siltasaari, Helsinki, right next to Hakaniemi, beside Eläintarhanlahti Bay. The location is close to nature, yet central. Paasitorni is easily accessible, and there are ample entertainment and cultural services in the immediate vicinity, as well as a variety of accommodation options within.
How to get to the venue?
The most convenient way to arrive is by public transportation.
After arriving at the nearest tram stop, Hakaniemi, it’s a short walk of 280m. Paasitorni
Please allow plenty of time to park if you arrive by car.
In what spaces will ScanAgile23 be held?
There are six forest animals in the ScanAgile23 brand visuals: fox, squirrel, bear, moose, rabbit, and
Info Desk, to register and pick up your badge. Opens at 8:00 am.
🦊 Siltasaari Hall is Fox, the venue for Talks by conference speakers.
🐿 Juho Rissanen is Squirrel,
🐻 Karl Lindahl is Bear, the venue for Talks
🦌 Tarja Halonen is Moose,
🐇 Matti Paasivuori is Rabbit, exclusively for keynote speakers and conference speakers.
- Breakfast is served both conference days between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.
is servedon March 28 between 12:15 and 13:30 and on March 29 between 12:00 and 13:15.
- Conference Party on March 28 begins at 17:30 and ends at 22:00.
Note that at breakfast and lunch time besides ScanAgile23 people, others will also dine at Restaurant Passi.
During breaks, you can enjoy the magnificent view over Eläintarhanlahti from the foyer’s large windows.
🌲 Juhlasalli/Congress Hall is Forest, the venue for the big opening, Talks by keynote speakers and conference speakers,
🦝 Lampiö/Foyer is Raccoon, ‘Organisers Corner’, designed as a living room offering a relaxed yet cosy setting suitable for mingling, connecting, sharing, and laughing.
Huippu/Rooftop Room is the Quiet Room
Is it accessible?
Paasitorni’s premises are accessible to people with reduced mobility, except for Huippu/Rooftop Room which is the Quiet Room,
To enter the conference centre you
Forest Space offers wheelchair lifts for accessing the stage, and Fox Space offers ramps for accessing the stage. Moreover, Forest Space has an induction loop as a fixed feature; other premises can have it when ordered in advance. Please contact Paasitorni’s Conference Services at +358 97089613 for more info.
Where are the lifts?
The building has two lifts.
- Lift 1, capacity 630 kg, runs between floors 1 (downstairs lobby), 2 (Restaurant Paasi), 3, 4, 5 and 6 (Quiet Room).
- Lift 2, capacity 1,000 kg, runs between floors 0, 1 (Fox Space), 1.5 (Squirrel, Bear, Moose and Rabbit Space), 2.5 (Forest Space) and 3.5.
Where are the restrooms?
Paasitorni’s accessible restrooms are located on floor 0 (Info Desk), 2.5 (Forest Space) and on floor
Any questions, doubts, or needs?
- Before the conference: Please
referto the FAQ 2023 or email us at email@example.com
- During the conference:
- Our volunteers will help you at the Info Desk at the Lobby on Floor 0, or, in other words, the desk where you received your badge 🙂
- Sevcan Hakyemez-Paul can assist you with accessing the Quiet Room and guiding you with queries regarding inclusion and equity.
Helsinki Congress Paasitorni
Conference participants will gather at Helsinki Congress Paasitorni, a stunning waterside Art Nouveau building near Helsinki’s centre, which was once the Helsinki Worker’s House.