Product Development Leader/Coach
- Background mainly in people leadership area in ICT/telecom industry, in Ericsson R&D Finland
- Several years of experience in coaching, facilitation, organizational culture development and agile transformation. Lot of experience in developing and running 48 h intensive coaching sessions, and team building sessions for different kind of teams (mainly cross-functional development teams and leadership teams). Planning and running events and trainings (workshops, retrospectives, Hackatons, Learnathons, Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, feedback, Non-Violent Communication).
- Published articles (together with Marko Seikola & Andras Jagos): SEAA ’11 Proceedings of the 2011 37th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications: Kanban Implementation in a Telecom Product Maintenance (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=6068363)
- More than two years experience in Team Leading
- Two years experience in as a Development Manger and a department leadership team member
- Some experience in SW Development, Systems testing and Project Management
Why Emotional Intelligence beats IQ and AI? - Workshop Tuesday 31st of March 2020 08:00 - 10:00
In the era of fast technology evolution where increased computing power, machine learning and artificial intelligence are enabling the digitalization, we humans can cultivate our unique characteristics, emotions. Emotions have a strong influence on us. Being emotionally intelligent includes recognizing, understanding and managing our own emotions, as well as recognizing, understanding and influencing the emotions of others. In practice, this means being aware that emotions can drive our behavior and impact also others, as well as learning how to manage those emotions.
What is your capability for building emotions that take you forward? Luckily emotional intelligence is a skill that can be learned, developed and improved! Want to start learning with us?
In this 2 hour workshop we will differentiate Emotional intelligence and IQ (Intellectual Intelligence), and walkthrough the components of emotional intelligence. We will have concrete exercises that will help you growing your emotional intelligence.